Welcome To Our Blog
by Luis Tellado
on November 21st, 2012
- Use your Web site to build solid, trusting relationships with customers. Trust helps bring customers back.
- Enhance communication with customers. Some small business CEOs put their email address on the company Web site so customers can contact them directly.
- Don’t forget the basics: Post your company’s address and phone number on everything.
- Remember that the Internet is educating your customers and making them smarter buyers. Keep up with their knowledge.
- Respond to customers promptly.
Leave A Suggestion